Thursday 17 September 2009

Pill Packs

I have a bunch of different first aid kits, varied sizes, tailored to different activities. I needed various meds in them, but wanted to try and keep the bulk down as much as possible. I hit on this idea. I recreated various pill labels in Illustrator (save for the Robaxacet one - too complicated - had to rely on a jpeg I pulled off the internet). Set them up for two different sizes – one set for a 1" bag and one set for a 1½" bag. Fold in half, slip into the bag and put as many pills as possible in the bag. Even though I take pharmaceutical expiry dates with a grain of salt, I do write it on the back of the tag.

And I realize that Advil and Motrin are essentially the same thing, but Ibuprofen is one of the few things in there that I actually find myself using with any regularity, so may as well have more of it. The Advil is also a stronger dose than the Motrin. Easy to distinguish between the two that way.
If anyone is interested in this, send me an email and I can send you the PDF.

exploriment at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment